Sample Some of Our Perks
Ready to hear about all of our benefits? Make yourself comfortable. This might take a while.
You work hard to make our Guests feel special. So, we work hard to make you feel special, too. Our perks and benefits are designed to support your overall wellbeing and help you be your best inside the restaurant and out.
Money isn’t Everything, But it’s Definitely Something.
We’re happy to provide a comprehensive compensation package that rewards you for all of your dedication and passion for excellence. We offer:
- Attractive base pay
- Bonuses where top results = top rewards
- Ala carte benefits – choose from a menu of satisfying options
- Partner discounts that give you the “good guy” deal
- Quarterly bonuses for driving key results (CSLs and above)
- Annual incentives for driving profit (GMs and above)
- Stock & annual bonus programs
- Anniversary gift program
- Matching 401(K) savings plan
Experience Benefits that Will Make You Feel Better.
At Chili’s, you’ll enjoy a healthy dose of perks designed to help you live your best life. This includes:
- Medical, dental & vision plans including domestic partner benefits (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Prescription discount program / prescription coverage
- Short-term disability / supplemental AD&D
- Health care & dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Parental leave & return to work flexibility
- Legal plan
- Health club reimbursements
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-Tax commuter program
We’ll Help You Go to the Head of Your Class – and Keep Going.
We’re all about giving ambitious performers the tools they need to exceed beyond their dreams. We provide:
- No-cost education through Best You EDU™
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Career growth through our numerous development programs:
Designed for Hourly Team Members who want to move into management, this program offers on-the-job experience to help you develop the skills needed to be a successful Restaurant Manager.
This inclusive career development program offers initiatives tailored for women in the restaurant industry, including facilitated experiences, mentoring opportunities and more.
EMERGE is a three-day management development conference that helps Manager’s better understand the Chili’s brand while gaining the skills needed to apply this brand knowledge to continually enhance the overall guest experience.
Through a variety of strategically focused activities and dedicated mentoring, the RISE program is designed to enhance the development of Managers while accelerating their path to becoming a General Manager.
This development program helps our future leaders hone in on the skills and competencies needed to be effective leaders at the next level, including harmonizing work-life balance, overall wellbeing, and delivering on our Key Results.
Discounts on Things You Like.
You give 100% to your role at Chili’s. That’s why we don’t want to see you pay 100% for a lot of the things you buy every day. Our discounts include:
- Chili’s itself – you’ll pay as little as NOTHING when you dine here
- Online Team Member perks center – exclusive pricing on everything from clothes, theme parks, movies, local events and more
- Cell phone discounts
- Childcare discount at KinderCare
This ChiliHead discovered just what the Power Of Love Can do.
Often, it can take years to “climb the ladder” and achieve real career success. But, Jonathon found out that a real love for what you do can lead to an express path to professional growth.
In May of 2017, Jonathon started as a Front of House Team Member in Bellingham, Massachusetts. For Jonathon, working at Chili’s was love at first sight. Jonathon says, “I immediately fell in love with the Chili’s culture and brand. As a Team Member, I found myself wanting more and excited to take on a leadership role.”
It wasn’t long before Jonathon got just what he wanted. He was quickly offered the opportunity to become a Certified Shift Leader. By March, 2019, Jonathon had moved to the Chili’s restaurant in Warwick, Rhode Island where he continued his development. He was then promoted to Kitchen Manager. Jonathon recalls, “As a Kitchen Manager, I worked hard, took on other roles and learned as much as possible.”
In October 2019 – after just seven months as a Kitchen Manager – Jonathon was promoted to General Manager. That’s pretty impressive! Or as Jonathon says, “Going from Team Member to General Manager in only 17 months, I even amazed myself! It’s the kind of thing you only see at Chili’s.”