You work hard to make our Guests feel special. So, we work hard to make you feel special, too. Our perks and benefits are designed to support your overall wellbeing and help you be your best inside the restaurant and out.
Money Isn’t Everything, But It’s Definitely Something.
We’re happy to provide a comprehensive compensation package that rewards you for all of your dedication and passion for excellence. We offer:
- Attractive base pay
- Bonuses where top results = top rewards
- Ala carte benefits – choose from a menu of satisfying options
- Discounts offered through “Perks at Work”
- Quarterly bonuses for driving key results (CSLs and above)
- Annual incentives for driving profit (GMs and above)
- Anniversary gift program
- Matching 401k savings plan to eligible team members
Experience Benefits to Enhance Your Overall Wellbeing.
At Chili’s, you’ll enjoy a healthy dose of perks designed to help you live your best life. This includes:
- Medical, dental & vision plans including domestic partner benefits (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- At corporate-owned restaurants we offer Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) for part-time TMs offers coverage on preventive services
- Prescription discount program / prescription coverage
- Short-term disability / supplemental AD&D
- Health care & dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Parental leave & return to work flexibility
- Legal plan
- Health club reimbursements
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-Tax commuter program
We’ll Help You Go to the Head of Your Class – and Keep Going.
We’re all about giving ambitious performers the tools they need to exceed beyond their dreams. We provide:
- No-cost education through Best You EDU™
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Career growth through our numerous development programs:
Designed for Hourly Team Members who want to move into management, this program offers on-the-job experience to help you develop the skills needed to be a successful Restaurant Manager.
This inclusive career development program offers initiatives tailored for women in the restaurant industry, including facilitated experiences, mentoring opportunities and more.
EMERGE is a three-day management development conference that helps Manager’s better understand the Chili’s brand while gaining the skills needed to apply this brand knowledge to continually enhance the overall guest experience.
Through a variety of strategically focused activities and dedicated mentoring, the RISE program is designed to enhance the development of Managers while accelerating their path to becoming a General Manager.
This development program helps our future leaders hone in on the skills and competencies needed to be effective leaders at the next level, including harmonizing work-life balance, overall wellbeing, and delivering on our Key Results.
Leaders Leading Through Diversity is a program created to retain, train and support diverse leaders looking to progress to upper management. We do this by empowering individuals to reach their full potential through connection, development and education. The program sees Operators join in leading the brand to encourage inclusiveness, mitigate hurdles to success and foster diverse viewpoints..
Discounts on Things You Like.
You give 100% to your role at Chili’s. That’s why we don’t want to see you pay 100% for a lot of the things you buy every day. Our discounts include:
- Discounted shift meals while you’re working and up to 50% off at all Chili’s restaurants
- Online Team Member perks center – exclusive pricing on everything from clothes, theme parks, movies, local events and more
- Cell phone discounts
- Childcare discount at KinderCare
This ChiliHead discovered just what the Power Of Love Can do.
In 2022, Amber Olman made Chili’s career history as the first ChiliHead to leverage the Certified Shift Lead (CSL) Program, which was created in 2019, to catapult her to a Director of Operations position after just seven years with the brand. Amber was hired as a To-Go Specialist in 2015 in Lake Charles, LA, and developed through CSL, Manager and Managing Partner positions at various locations before returning to North Louisiana as a DO. Amber is proof that growth is always possible with Chili’s, no matter where you want to go!