To make our Guests feel special, every ChiliHead has to feel special. That’s why we offer you all the great perks that you expect from one of the largest casual dining chains in the country. Our pay philosophy is simple: We pay top dollar to make sure we get and keep the best people. And that means pay is more than just a paycheck. It’s a total pay package, including:
- Base pay that beats the competition. We survey the market each year and then set salary ranges and bonus targets.
- Bonuses that pay off big. When you get results, you’re rewarded.
- Benefits ala cart. The menu is full for whatever you need.
- Partner discounts. To build the best package possible, we negotiate discounts so ChiliHeads get deals whenever and wherever possible.
So, read on and find out how our programs put more in your pocket…
It pays to have fun.
- Competitive Salaries paid biweekly (via direct deposit or pay card)
- Bonuses – When Chili’s Wins you Win
- Quarterly Bonuses for Driving Key Results
- $1,000,000 Pool Awarding Guest Excellence
- Hawaii Trip, Car & Cash Celebrating our Best Operators
- Annual Incentives for Driving Profit – One ChiliHead drove his way to the bank with $63K in July 2015
- Stock & Profit Sharing Programs
- Generous Restaurant Discounts (as high as FREE)
- Matching 401(K) Savings Plan
Benefits that support your wellbeing.
- Medical, Dental & Vision including domestic partner benefits (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Prescription Discount Program / Prescription Coverage
- Short-Term Disability / Supplemental AD&D
- Basic Life Insurance / Supplemental Life Insurance
- Anniversary Gift Program / Vacation
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal Plan
- Health Club Reimbursements
- American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT®) which offers potential college credit (Read More)
- Tuition Assistance Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Program
Please note that program availability varies by position, status, tenure and are based on your affiliation with a Corporate or Franchise owned restaurant. Sadly, not all programs are available to all Team Members; except for competitive salaries (everyone gets a paycheck)!